Your marine clients are exposed to a wide range of risks. Whether they’re transporting goods, operating a commercial hull or private vessel, or providing marine services – they all need specialist cover.
Whatever their needs, our experts have the local and international expertise to design cover to meet them. Risk management advice is also part of the service – our Marine Specialty Risks unit will help your client understand their risks and how to protect themselves. They’ll also benefit from our proactive loss and claims management services.
To find out what solutions we can provide for your client, contact us.
Alternatively, you can access Marine products, view transactions and monitor claims through c.change.
- Capacity of $50 million in all marine products allows us to provide local solutions for most risks
- The most complete range of simplified, plain language marine products in the market
- Access to local QBE underwriting representatives, including British Marine for Fixed Premium protection and Indemnity (P&I)
- Access to our London market provides highly specialised services and capacity on a wide range of marine liability exposures
- Quality local expertise providing access to experienced decision makers delivering consistent technical excellence and depth of knowledge for marine and logistics solutions
- Significant in-house experience and knowledge across a range of marine liabilities offers a valuable source of information for intermediaries in a complex market.
Protects clients transporting goods by sea, air, rail, road, post or courier, domestically or to and from Australia.
Designed for businesses operating commercial vessels such as charter boats, tugs and barges.
Cover for carriers transporting goods within Australia, such as truck owner-operators and fleet clients.
Specialist insurance for marina operators, yacht clubs, ship repairers and other marine service providers including freight forwarders, port and terminal operators.