QBE Equip program
The 'Playing to your strengths workshop' will be hosted at QBE’s head office in Sydney in July and facilitated by our external learning partners - Langley Group. They will bring to life the science behind positive psychology, the merits of working to your strengths and providing resilience strategies to enhance your day-to-day role.
We will also have top brokers from the industry attending who will share how they utilise their strengths to build their personal brand and overcome challenging periods with their clients.
- Understand the importance and benefits of the strengths profile and how to leverage these in developing client relationships
- Align your strengths to top broker capabilities and understand how you can utilise unrealised strengths
- Create a learning development plan aligned to your strengths profile that can be used as part of your on-going development.
If you able to stay on in Sydney after workshop 1, we have some exciting opportunities for you to enjoy through QBE’s key sponsorships.
Sydney Swans Clubroom: on Saturday, 13th July, we'd like to invite you to join us in QBE’s Clubroom at the SCG, for the match between the Sydney Swans and Carlton. Kick off is a 1.45pm. For further details on how to arrange tickets please refer to the QBE Equip FAQ document.
Taronga Zoo: complimentary tickets are available to visit the zoo on Saturday 13th July. As well as entry to the zoo, the tickets have some exciting inclusions. Tickets can be arranged by contacting Becky Little (firstname.lastname@example.org). For further details please refer to the QBE Equip FAQ document.
The 'Strengthening your points of impact' workshop will be hosted in our regional QBE offices in late September/October. QBE will be presenting insights from our Broker Journey Map research which highlights the findings and insights from top performing brokers. Additionally, we will run a tailored product masterclass on key insurance products.
- Align strengths to the Broker Journey Map
- Establish how to become a trusted adviser
- Develop an approach to enhance the client experience
- Recognise factors that influence the insurance market
- Explain how leadership, negotiation and communication skills are aligned to each stage of the Broker journey
- Demonstrate the value of strategic planning
- Create a learning mindset
- Develop enhanced technical knowledge of products through the Product masterclass.