Workplace health and safety
WHS and risk management services are a core element of our Workers Compensation solution.Managing your workplace health and safety (WHS) risk is about developing and implementing a strategy that works for your business. Compliance requirements vary from state to state, and our WHS specialists can advise you on how to meet them. We can also help you by:
- Developing a systematic framework to mitigate or manage risk and reduce Workers Compensation claims
- Analysing WHS performance to identify key claims cost drivers
- Advising you how to build a strong organisational health and safety culture
- Setting goals, driving improvement strategies and implementing line management accountability for WHS requirements
- Providing tailored training programs.
QBE WHS Risk Management Essentials is a comprehensive package of services that help you educate and empower your staff and create a safe and healthy workplace. There are three components to the Essentials, and we recommend you combine them for maximum effect:
- Legal briefings for senior managers
- Discounted WHS services and resources for QBE clients
- Management information systems
- Integrated approach to prevention, injury management and premium. Find out more
- Preventing and managing occupational stress. Find out more
- Using emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Workplace health and wellbeing programs.
- Safer workplace culture
- WHS learning online. Find out more
- WHS risk management consultancy services. Find out more
To learn more about how the QBE WHS Risk Management Essentials can protect your business, contact your QBE Account Manager or broker.
2018 Training Calendar
Our 2018 Training Calendar is available now and offers courses in all states and territories.
New courses this year focus on managing bullying, mental health and resilience in the workforce.