WHS and risk management services are a core element of our Workers Compensation solution.Managing your workplace health and safety (WHS) risk is about developing and implementing a strategy that works for your business. Compliance requirements vary from state to state, and our WHS specialists can advise you on how to meet them. We can also help you by:
- Developing a systematic framework to mitigate or manage risk and reduce Workers Compensation claims
- Analysing WHS performance to identify key claims cost drivers
- Advising you how to build a strong organisational health and safety culture
- Setting goals, driving improvement strategies and implementing line management accountability for WHS requirements
- Providing tailored training programs.
Unlock your potential with Q Academy
Q Academy is QBE’s professional development program designed with Workers Compensation customers in mind. It includes a range of webinar sessions covering workers compensation topics from risk insights to specific industries.