WHS and risk management services are a core element of our Workers Compensation solution.Managing your workplace health and safety (WHS) risk is about developing and implementing a strategy that works for your business. Compliance requirements vary from state to state, and our WHS specialists can advise you on how to meet them. We can also help you by:
- Developing a systematic framework to mitigate or manage risk and reduce Workers Compensation claims
- Analysing WHS performance to identify key claims cost drivers
- Advising you how to build a strong organisational health and safety culture
- Setting goals, driving improvement strategies and implementing line management accountability for WHS requirements
- Providing tailored training programs.
Coaching and support during COVID-19
Our COVID-19 People Risk webinars and coaching resources are open to brokers and Workers Compensation customers as they navigate the specific work-related challenges of COVID-19. Register now to take part now or find out how to access our coaching hotline.