Information for customers affected by the Western Australia Bushfires

You are covered for fire damage, including bushfire, if you have any of the following policies with us:

  • home building
  • home contents
  • farm
  • commercial
  • motor vehicle
  • caravan or
  • motorcycle.

How to get in touch

Contact your insurance intermediary or, if you are insured directly with QBE, call 133 QBE (133 723). You do not need to return to your home, farm or business before getting in touch.

If you are having trouble getting through to us you can use the call me back service to leave your contact details.

Can't find your policy document?

Call us with your name and address and we'll find it for you.

Alternatively, contact your intermediary if your insurance has been placed with one of our brokers.

How to check your level of cover

If you have one of the policies listed above with QBE you are covered for fire damage, including bushfire, in accordance with your Product Disclosure Statement and Policy Wording.

If you've been affected by the fires, please get in touch. We will confirm your level of cover and begin any assessment process. QBE pays all eligible claims for insured events listed in the PDS and Policy Wording. If you need another copy, please let us know.

Claims Hotline

Call 133 723
- 24 hours a day

Or Request a call back if the lines are busy

Current warnings

For the latest information on the bush fires in WA please listen to local radio and monitor information from the Department of Fire and Emergency Services:
Twitter - @dfes_wa

Government Assistance

The Western Australia Government provides a range of support services and programs to assist families, businesses and farmers affected by emergencies across the State. For further information please check the Western Australia Natural Disaster Relief and Recovery Arrangements rel="noopener noreferrer" (WANDRRA) website: