QBE’s Global Gifts and Entertainment Policy Summary
QBE acknowledges that the giving and receiving of gifts or entertainment can be an acceptable business practice. QBE wants to ensure that any giving or receiving of gifts and/or entertainment at QBE remains a healthy part of building and maintaining good business relationships – without any ‘strings attached’.
This Policy supports the QBE Group Code of Ethics and Conduct, Group Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy and the Group Conflicts of Interest Policy.
QBE’s Gifts and Entertainment Policy sets the expectations and responsibilities for:
- all gifts and/or entertainment given and/or received;
- exercising caution and good judgement when giving and/or receiving gifts and entertainment;
- giving and/or receiving gifts and entertainment on behalf of QBE; and
- giving and/or receiving gifts or entertainment while travelling.
QBE’s Gifts and Entertainment Policy outlines the requirements for:
- acceptable giving and/or receiving of gifts and entertainment; and
- unacceptable giving and/or receiving of gifts and entertainment.