How to Report a Medical Stop Loss Claim
Filings for claims reimbursement are accepted via email attachment (Excel), fax and regular mail. You can also contact us directly at 800-742-9279.
- Report your stop loss claim via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit monthly aggregate reports via email: email@example.com
Special Risk Accident (SRA) Claims
- SRA claims and inquiries can be sent via email: SRA-Claims@us.qbe.com
Accident & Health Claims Forms
- Aggregate accommodation form (doc)
- COB questionnaire (doc)
- Liability questionnaire (doc)
- Specific advance reimbursement form (doc)
- Specific claim form A (doc)
- Specific claim form B (doc)
- Subrogation right of recovery (doc)
- Work status plan eligibility form (doc)
- Year-end aggregate claim form (doc)
Our Accident & Health Claims Team
The QBE Accident & Health Claims staff are experts in their field and are a dedicated resource to help manage and process your clients’ claims accurately and efficiently.
Our signature risk management program is fully integrated within our claims process. We employ nurse risk managers as well as multi-disciplinary medical doctors to help navigate the complex medical arena. Our staff is available to discuss high cost claim management solutions. Contact our team for assistance with transplant contracts, specialty vendor re-pricing, subrogation, auditing and negotiation.