Report a new Surety claim

Report your QBE Surety claim by emailing, and a surety claim professional will be in touch with you shortly.

Loss information required to report a new claim:

  • The name of the bonded contractor
  • Project name and address
  • Amount of claim
  • Bond number, if known
  • Facts surrounding the claim
  • Contact information