No matter the industry or geographic location, sustainability is increasingly important for businesses and a growing number of businesses are integrating sustainability into their core strategy.
Sustainable businesses don’t just generate profit. They do so while improving societal and environmental condition while building resilience for the future. This includes both what a company does - it’s products and services - and how it does it.
It’s been proven time and again that being sustainable is not just the right thing to do, it makes a business more resilient for the long-term and drives success. In fact, research shows that companies with high Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) rating have better financial performance and more consumer trust.
If you’ve started your sustainability journey but need more guidance on where to focus or are looking for information on where to start, QBE can help. Our survey will help you:
- Identify your organization's key environmental impacts
- Learn the foundations of sustainability
- Understand environmental sustainability motivations and their influence
- Investigate barriers to pursuing sustainability
- Receive actionable recommendations to incorporate into a climate change action plan
Request your survey today and we’ll send you a customized report to help you build a more resilient and sustainable organization.