Our specialized renters program is designed for the highly profitable Multi-Dwelling Unit (MDU) market. The primary offering, HO4, is distributed nationally through agencies who partner with property managers of residential rental communities. Additionally, we offer a Landlord Protection Program, Electronic Equipment, Bed Bug and Security Deposit coverages. We continue to enhance and expand our products as this highly competitive business evolves.
National Homeowner Program
Our niche homeowners program is distributed through a limited number of large national agencies with centralized sales operations. This is a homeowners’ only product offering with HO3 available in 47 states. Our targeted business is new loan origination for newer homes.
We offer a specialized homeowners program that’s integrated in the home builders’ sales process to offer new home buyers’ insurance at the time of purchase. These newly constructed homes are insured once the policyholder takes possession and moves into the home
Our National HomeAdvantage insurance program is a turnkey approach that allows builders to offer a homeowners insurance product to homebuyers without setting up a licensed agency. Designed to complement the mortgage transaction, our National HomeAdvantage Insurance Program uses highly-rated, industry-renowned insurance carriers to help borrowers select the coverage that is right for them. More importantly, it seamlessly integrates an insurance offer into your origination process, making it convenient for the borrower to shop and secure coverage, and allow you to earn incremental revenue.
- Independent agency structure with access to 20+ companies to provide the best rates
- Multiple discount options
- Dedicated field marketing representatives to support your lending offices and highly trained, licensed agents who interact directly with your borrower to perform insurance assessments
- All carriers compliant with Fannie Mae guidelines
- Full-service agency offering additional insurance-related products, including auto, umbrella and flood.