As a WYO carrier for the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), QBE offers flood coverage in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Most homeowner and renter’s policies do not cover floods. Just one inch of water can cause thousands of dollars in damage. One of the most important steps home and business owners can take to recover faster and more fully after a disaster is to purchase flood insurance. Learn what is and is not covered.
Flooding can happen anywhere, not just in high risk areas. One in four insurance claims come from outside high-risk flood areas. If you live in a low to moderate flood risk area, you may qualify for NFIP’s lower cost Preferred Risk Policy (PRP).
- Residential limits up to $250,000 building and $100,000 contents.
- Five or more residential & Non-residential limits up to $500,000 building and $250,000 contents.
- Residential Condominium Building Association Policy coverages also available.
- Learn more about protecting the life you’ve built.
- Manage My Flood Policy Portal - Pay Renewals, View/Print Your Policy, Report a Claim and much more.
- To locate a QBE Flood Agent, contact us.