QBE is a leader in delivering comprehensive, flexible solutions to companies self-funding their healthcare coverage. We deliver an unparalleled client experience throughout our organization, while providing tailored plans to protect what’s important to you.
Our Accident & Health products and services help groups protect their employees or members. Our product offerings include:
- Medical Stop Loss: Medical costs continue to rise due to inflation, advancements in treatment and government regulations. QBE offers a competitive Medical Stop Loss product that supports self-funded clients, providing creative, value-added healthcare funding solutions.
- Captive: A solution for increasing the effectiveness of self-funded program is writing medical stop loss coverage in a captive. Allowing the insured to reduce fixed insurance expenses, capture underwriting profits and investment returns that would otherwise revert to an insurance company, thus reducing the ultimate cost of risk. Learn more.
- Critical Illness: QBE’s Critical Illness insurance pays a single lump sum benefit to a covered employee who has a life-threatening illness.
- Special Risk Accident: QBE's Special Risk & Student/Sports Accident insurance program provides coverage for accidental injury medical expenses that occur during policyholder-supervised and sponsored activities. Policyholders include school districts, sports teams and leagues, colleges, day care centers and volunteer organizations, as well as organizations that sponsor youth and adult activities. Learn more.
- Organ Transplant: A stand-alone, fully insured solution to cover organ transplants and protect against these potentially catastrophic medical expenses. This coverage is economically priced and premiums can be efficiently offset through corresponding rate discounts provided by stop loss carriers. Learn more.
QBE’s global presence, underwriting expertise and in-house resources drive our ability to deliver creative approaches to complex issues. Read more about our capabilities in our Accident & Health brochure (pdf).