Why Trade Credit?
Risk is an ever-present part of any business. That's why we make insuring your business our business. Whether it is coverage on your largest, most trusted buyers or it's hedging a risk on a new market entrant, Trade Credit insurance allows you to conduct your business with peace of mind.
In today's volatile credit environment, selling on trade credit terms is becoming the norm. Yet with this comes customer insolvency, overdue accounts and political risks. Trade Credit insurance helps your company mitigate these risks.
- Risk mitigation
- Balance sheet/cash flow protection
- Trade finance tool
- Trade Credit insurance asset is viewed as collateral by lending institutions
Does your company need Trade Credit insurance
- Can you withstand the insolvency of your top one or two buyers?
- Would you like a safety net protecting you from suffering financial loss due to protracted default?
- Would you like to improve your company's cash flow?
We are committed to responsible claims management and quality customer service. View our Trade Credit Claims Overview for a timeline of policy reporting requirements, a checklist for filing a claim and frequently asked questions. Learn more about our coverage in Fast facts.
DownloadTrade Credit overview (pdf)