Cyber and Data Security (CDS) Insurance
Our CDS solution provides protection against third party liability arising from unauthorised access to your systems. In addition, we also provide first party protection as outlined below. The cover provided is supported by global reputable Cyber emergency service providers which QBE has partnered with to ensure a smooth and professional handling of the Cyber incidents and claims.
Scope of Cover – Third Party
- Cyber, data security and multimedia cover
Scope of Cover – First Party
- Data breach notification costs cover
- Information and communication asset rectification costs cover
- Regulatory defence and penalty costs cover
- Public relations costs cover
- Forensics costs cover
- Credit monitoring costs cover
- Cyber business interruption cover
- Cyber extortion cover
- Financial transfer indemnification
- Hacker financial crime cover
- Loss of or damage to documents
- Withdrawal of content
The QBE solution
We have partnered a number of well-known Cyber and Data Security experts who in the event of a cyber incident will provide immediate assistance to you through a 24-hours emergency hotline.
Please find attached a QBE Cyber and Data Security (CDS) brochure and Coverage Summary (including claim scenario) and please feel free to call your agent / broker for further information.
How to obtain a quote? – Please provide us with the completed proposal form.
The above only serves as a general description of our products and services. For full product details and coverage, please check with your local insurance broker or a QBE authorised agent.