The terms ‘QBE’, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refer to QBE. The terms ‘you’ and ‘your’ refer to the website user.
We may amend these terms at any time without notice, so you should check this page from time to time. Your continued use of the QBE website constitutes your acceptance of any amendments.
Information About Us
Your Visit to Our Website
You must not misuse the QBE website, including by introducing virus, trojans, worms or other materials, or by adding to, removing, attacking or otherwise interfering with the QBE website, any material or content displayed on it, or any server on which it is stored.
Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge and accept that:
- QBE excludes all warranties, conditions and other terms implied by law or otherwise;
- QBE takes reasonable care in making material, content and information available on the QBE website but does not warrant that it is complete, accurate or reliable;
- the QBE website may include inaccuracies and errors from time to time, and it is your responsibility to verify that material, content and information available on the QBE website is correct and up to date;
- the availability of the QBE website may be interrupted or unavailable at any time; and
- to the maximum extent permitted by law, QBE disclaims all liability for any loss directly or indirectly incurred from your use or reliance of the QBE website or any material, content or information published or made available on the QBE website.
Intellectual Property Rights
QBE is the owner or licensee of the QBE website, and any and all materials and content published on the QBE website. You may only display such materials and content, and print one copy of such materials and content, for your personal or non-commercial use within your organisation. No other rights are granted in respect of these works. These works are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws around the world. QBE reserves all such rights.
You must not reproduce, distribute, broadcast, publish, modify, sell or license any material or content from the QBE website to any third party without QBE’s prior written consent.
Material that You Upload to the QBE Website
Any material or content that you upload to the QBE website is considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that QBE may use such material or content for any purpose. We may disclose your identity to any person who claims that such content or material constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or a breach of their confidential information or privacy rights. We may remove any material or content that you upload to the QBE website at any time without notice, in our discretion.
Material that You Download from the QBE Website
You may download any available documents from the QBE website for informational purposes only. Use of these documents may be affected by factors outside our control, including your computer.
Links on the QBE Website
The QBE website may contain links to other websites and resources operated, controlled or created by third parties. If you use these links, you will leave the QBE website. These links are provided for convenience and information purposes only. QBE does not endorse, approve or recommend any third party website, their goods and services or the information and material on such third party websites.
QBE accepts no responsibility for any liability, losses, damages, costs or expenses resulting from your use or access of any third party websites. Your use of any third party website and any purchase of any goods or services from such third party website is entirely at your own risk.
Linking to the QBE Website
Before linking to this website, you must obtain QBE’s written consent.
Breaches of these Terms
We will determine, in our discretion, whether you have breached these terms. If these terms are breached, we may take any action we deem appropriate including to:
- suspend or terminate your right to use the QBE website;
- commence legal proceedings against you for reimbursements of costs we have incurred as a result of your breach report on an indemnity basis;
- take further legal action against you; and
- notify relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and any dispute arising in connection with them are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New South Wales, Australia for QBE Asia Pacific. We each agree that the courts of New South Wales, Australia will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to determine disputes arising under or in connection with these terms and submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
If you have any comments or questions about material which appears on the QBE website or would like to request consent, where required under these terms, please contact us.