QBE focuses on providing clients with consistently high levels of service, so we place great emphasis on offering sustainable career opportunities, not just jobs. Insurance is fundamentally a long-term, risk taking enterprise so QBE rewards those who accept the challenges and grow the business, whilst satisfying the expectations of our shareholders.
Team members are encouraged to develop their capabilities in line with their chosen career direction and the needs of the business. QBE places the highest priority on respect for people and personal growth, so we strive to achieve employee satisfaction by:
- fostering an environment that promotes and rewards learning
- provides opportunities to handle new challenges
- rewarding achievement of business goals.
A career with QBE
Please be aware that QBE has been informed there are individuals who have been fraudulently representing themselves as QBE employees and using QBE’s name and logo in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job seekers. These individuals do not represent QBE. They do not have access to valid QBE email accounts and have created their own fraudulent QBE email addresses. QBE has reported these incidents to appropriate law enforcement agencies and wishes to notify potential applicants that:
- QBE never asks for any money or payments from applicants at any point in the recruitment process.
- QBE will also never ask for personally identifying information (Tax File Number, passport information, passwords or any other government identifier) at any point in the recruitment process.
- All communication with applicants must come from a verifiable QBE email address and not from an Internet address such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail or mobile line, etc.
- Job vacancies in QBE are advertised on the company’s online jobs pages, as well as the company’s LinkedIn site, and seek.co.nz
- Where vacancies exist, candidates are normally required to apply online solely through our dedicated secured network on our job website and through no other website.
If you receive a fraudulent employment request, save the message and send to your local law enforcement agency. You may also contact us.