At QBE, we offer a diverse range of benefits to support you to thrive at your best and build resilience, from prioritising wellbeing to providing financial assistance.
When you join QBE you’ll have access to these great benefits and more. Please note conditions may apply.
We'll work with you to build on your personal development goals.
- Career development
- Financial and leave assistance for further study
- Payment of professional fees
- Opportunities for local and global secondments
Your work life
We support our people and their families to live healthy, well-balanced lives.
- Hybrid working
- 'Share the Care' flexible parental leave program
- Family Domestic Violence leave
- Purchased leave
- Career breaks
Your health and wellbeing
- Wellbeing coaching
- Access to confidential counselling service
- Discounted private health insurance
- Flu vaccinations
- Mental health first aiders
- Access to our Family Domestic Violence First Responders Network
Your financial wellbeing
- Matched super contributions
- Super on paid parental leave, and for any unpaid parental leave taken during the first 12 months of parental leave
- Employee insurance discounts
- Goods and services discounts
- Financial coaching
- Death and disability insurance
- Volunteer leave
- Matched fundraising
- Access to employee resource groups such as QBE Pride (our LGBTIQ+ inclusion network)