Who to call
- During business hours – please contact your broker ASAP to register your claim or if we have an agreement with your broker to handle your claim direct please call us on 0800 723 252.
- Outside business hours – you can inform QBE of your claim via our 0800 number.
- Motor glass claims – you can arrange glass repairs directly by calling:
- Smith & Smith: 0800 48 33 88
- Novus CMS: 0800 20 35 35
- Instant Windscreens: 0800 288 645
Commercial insurance claims
Property, Contract Works, Liability, Financial Lines, Marine, Accident & Illness
0800 QBE CLAIMS / 0800 723 email@example.com
Commercial Motor insurance claims
0800 QBE CLAIMS / 0800 723 252
Motor glass claims
Novus CMS: 0800 20 35 35
For Australian Motor claims please contact +61 1800 023 387 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Making a natural disaster EQCover claim
At QBE we aim to simplify the claims process during this difficult time. As such, we have entered into a partnership arrangement with Toka Tū Ake Earthquake Commission (EQC) under which we will assess and manage natural disaster claims covered by EQCover alongside your private insurance claim. This means you deal with only one insurer during the claim process.
Please lodge a natural disaster claim with QBE by contacting your Broker directly to assist you.
Claim forms can be found in the Document Library (use the Content Type > Claim Form filter to find what you are looking for).
They should be completed, signed electronically (using Adobe Reader) and emailed to your broker.
Do what you can to prevent further damage - like boarding up windows or removing water damaged property.
For water damage, turn your water off at the mains and call a plumber immediately.
If your vehicle/motorcycle cannot be driven following an incident, or you believe driving would result in further damage, call for a tow truck.