Can I change the payee name to my family member?

Yes. You can choose to enter another payee name when you are submitting your claim online. Please note the processing time may be longer if you wish the payment to be made to a different payee.
Privacy Policy. We use a small number of cookies on this website to make the website as useful as possible. None of these cookies collect any personal information. To find out more about these cookies and how to control their use, see our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
Ok, I agree