This section provides information on the steps required and the documents needed for submission to the QBE Singapore claims services team when you lodge claims in the area of Personal Motor Insurance.
The table below lists the main supporting documents that you need to provide for the selected claims:
||Main Action and / or Supporting Document Required
|Personal Motor Claims
- In the event of a claim, please report non-injury accident at any of our authorised workshops also referred to as our "authorised reporting centres" with your vehicle within 24 hours from the time of accident.
- Call any of our authorised workshops for towing assistance if necessary, towing service is ONLY applicable for Insured with :
(a) Comprehensive Cover
(b) Third party cover, who is NOT at fault in the accident
- Duly complete the Singapore Accident Statement Form, in which a clear sketch of the accident is to be provided at our authorised workshops
- File a Traffic Police Report (for accidents involving injury, government property, foreign registered vehicle and hit and run cases only)
- Insured is to have the following documents ready when reporting at our authorised reporting centres:
(a) Certificate of Insurance
(b) Driver's licence of the driver involved in the accident
(c) Company's stamp for commercial vehicles
- When the accident involves a third party, where possible, obtain the "third party's particulars" comprising the following:
- Vehicle number
- Name/NRIC no./address/contact no. of driver
- Insurance company of the third party vehicle
- Name/NRIC no./address/contact No. of witness and witness statement, if available
- Photographic images revealing damage to own vehicle and that of third party
- Photographic images of the accident scene, where available
Our authorised workshops will be able to assist our Insured to formulate a property damage claim against the third party, provided the latter is NOT to be blamed over the accident and where available evidence is clearly in their favour.
Frequently Asked Questions