Personal Accident & Health
Personal cover for times of need
We provide a broad range of personal accident covers for retail customers.
For individuals, financial worries are the last thing that you need if there is an accident at home or anywhere in the world. If an accident is deemed to be your fault, you can be held liable and face the substantial burden of compensation and legal expenses.
In Singapore, QBE offers personal accident covers. QBE provides options for individuals and families, with cover such as permanent and temporary disablement, lump sum payment for death following an accident and medical expenses resulting from an accident.
PA Extra Cover
PA Extra Cover provides a very comprehensive package for both individuals and families.
Benefits at a glance:
- No medical examination required
- No claim bonus available
- Coverage up to S$1,000,000 available
- Accidental medical expenses limit is on Maximum Any One Accident basis with No Aggregate Limit
- Higher sub-limit for Chinese Physician/Chiropractic Treatment
- Excess free for Accidental Medical Expenses
- Free cover for up to three children for Family Plan
- Free cover for non-professional motor-cycle riding, mountaineering and winter sports
- Increased sum Insured for Specified Permanent Disability
Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact QBE Insurance (Singapore) Pte Ltd or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC websites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
The above only serves as a general description of our products and services. For full product details and coverage, please check with your local insurance broker or a QBE authorised agent.