Travel with peace of mind
The hazards associated with overseas travel can turn out to be very expensive. Risks include loss or damage to your baggage and personal effects, financial consequences of cancellation of a trip and medical expenses, which can quickly mount up when overseas. If you have a family, you should also consider the possibility of permanent disablement or death and how your family would cope financially.
You can also be liable if an accident is deemed to be your fault. You could be faced with a substantial financial burden for compensation and legal expenses. Fortunately there's the reassurance of QBE travel insurance, with a range of specialist solutions for the corporate traveller and the holidaymaker. In Singapore, QBE offers plans for both individuals and families, as well as Annual or Per Trip Coverage as follows:
- Medical and additional expenses including:
- Follow-up treatment in Singapore within 31 days from return date
- For treatment sought in Singapore within 3 days after return and up to 31 days for follow-up treatment if treatment is not first sought overseas
- Compassionate visit by a relative/ friend
- Child protection
- Emergency Personal Mobile Phone Charges
- Pregnancy Related Expenses
- Baggage & Personal Effects
- Baggage Delay
- Loss or theft of Money or Travel Documents
- Loss of deposit & cancellation charges including curtailment expenses
- Travel Delay & Missed Connection / Travel Diversion
- Overbooked Flight
- Personal Liability
- Loss of use of Hotel Facilities
- Home Protection
- Alternative Employees Expenses (Business Trip)
- Terrorism (Excluding nuclear, biological & chemical means)
- Full Terrorism
- Rental Car Excess Charges
- Financial Collapse of Travel Agency
Are you looking for emergency assistance?
Call the IPA Service Centre Helpline on +65 6322 2688
Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact QBE Insurance (Singapore) Pte Ltd or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC websites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
The above only serves as a general description of our products and services. For full product details and coverage, please check with your local insurance broker or a QBE authorised agent.