In order to attract, motivate and retain the best people, we understand that it is important to have a workplace that is responsive to the professional and personal needs of our employees.
Our global business model is designed to develop world-class talent and leadership, which we believe is vital for our future success.
If you would like to join our professional team, find out how by exploring the career opportunities on our QBE LinkedIn site.
Working at QBE
At QBE we believe the ability and potential of our people should be realised through their employment with us.
We are committed to helping our people reach their full potential, for the benefit of themselves and QBE, and being rewarded for their performance.
Everything we do is underpinned by our QBE DNA – because we know it's not just what we do that matters, it's how we do it that makes the difference.
- We are flexible and pragmatic in the way we allow our people to get things done.
- We embrace diversity and teamwork and have set ourselves a number of objectives, detailed in our Diversity & Inclusion Policy, because diversity and inclusion are integral to our culture.
- Our global flexible working policy and parental leave transition programs are designed to help our employees balance their professional and personal lives.
- As a global insurer that seeks to share best practice across its divisions, we have a highly mobile workforce.
- We offer a range of programs to support the development of our employees and have invested in a range of leadership programs in order to develop a team of world-class leaders.
- We support the career aspirations of our people through a well-resourced personal development planning process that identifies and supports their current and future needs.
QBE Asia featured on the Elite Women List 2021 by Insurance Business Asia
Insurance Business Asia List - Top Insurance Workplaces 2020, Asia