Policy Licensing

QBE Insurance Corp. requires that all Brokers/TPAs, both entities or individuals, that market, service, collect commissions and/or request claim reimbursements with us have the appropriate state appointment(s).

To be approved as a producer for QBE A&H and to be appointed by our insurance company, the following required information must be received and approved. These documents are generally one time only requirements.

Appointment documents

  • Errors and Omissions Policy
  • IRS Form W-9
  • Producer license(s)

For more information, contact our Policy Department.