You can report your claim any of the following ways:
- Contact your agent and they will report the claim on your behalf.
- Call our 24/7 claims hotline 844-723-2524 (844-QBE-CLAIMS), our 24/7 hotline.
Do you have a question about an existing claim? Call your QBE Claims Professional directly. Or call 844-723-2524 and select the option of “questions about an existing claim”.
- Send an email with the loss information outlined below to NewLossQBE@us.qbe.com.
- Fax the loss information outlined below to 844-723-2567.
Agents/brokers: you can submit a loss report on your client’s behalf by emailing a completed ACCORD loss report to NewLossQBE@us.qbe.com
When a loss occurs you should:
- Submit an incident report
- Obtain the name, address and contact information of any involved parties (e.g. claimant, witnesses)
- Retain and submit any surveillance video footage of the incident
- Preserve any physical evidence related to the incident
- Contact your agent, broker or QBE immediately if you are served with a summons or complaint
- Take photos of the accident scene (if applicable)
Loss information required to report a new claim via email or fax:
- Policy number
- Insured name and address
- Contact information of the primary contact for the claim
- Date of loss
- Description of loss
- Claimant information
- Facts surrounding the claim
- Any documents you have that are related to the claim (e.g. notice of lawsuit)
Questions or correspondence on an existing claim?
- Do you have a question about an existing claim? Call your QBE Claims Professional directly. Or call 844-723-2524 and select the option for “questions about an existing claim”.
- Need to send us a document or file related to an existing claim?