Report a new Management Liability & Professional Lines claim
You can report your claim any of the following ways:
- Contact your broker and your broker will report the claim to QBE on your behalf
- Send an email with the loss information outlined below to Professional.Liability.Claims@us.qbe.com
- Call QBE at 844-723-2524 (844-QBE-CLAIMS), and select option #2 to report a new claim and then select option #4 for liability claims.
- Fax the loss information outlined below to 844-879-2459
When reporting a new claim by email or fax, please ensure you provide the following loss information:
- Policy number
- Insured name and address
- Contact information (primary contact for the claim), including name, title and email address
- Date of loss
- Description of loss
- Claimant information
- Facts surrounding the claim
- Any documents you have that are related to the claim (e.g. notice of lawsuit)
- Information about how the insured would like to proceed in handling the defense (i.e. handling internally or retaining outside defense council). If outside council is retained, please provide name and contact information.