Report a new Workers’ Compensation claim

You can report your claim any of the following ways:

Call 844-723-2524 (844-QBE-CLAIMS); select option #2 to report a new claim and then select option #3 for workers’ compensation claims.

Agents/brokers – you can submit a loss report on behalf on your client by emailing a completed First Report of Injury report to, or faxing it to 888-723-2567.

Click for access to QBE’s Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) Directory

Questions or correspondence on an existing claim?

  • Do you have a question about an existing claim? Call your QBE Claims Professional directly. Or call 844-723-2524 and select option #3 for “questions about an existing claim”.