If my expenses are in both HKD and foreign currency, should I report the amount in that foreign currency or HKD?

Please report the amount in its original currency as shown on your receipts / supporting documents. You may convert the amount to HKD. We will assess your claim according to the receipts and/or supporting documents available to determine the final claim payment.

Privacy Policy. We use a small number of cookies on this website to make the website as useful as possible. None of these cookies collect any personal information. To find out more about these cookies and how to control their use, see our Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy.
Ok, I agree