You can report your claim any of the following ways:
- Contact your agent and they will report the claim on your behalf.
- Call our 24/7 claims hotline 844-723-2524 (844-QBE-CLAIMS), our 24/7 hotline.
Do you have a question about an existing claim? Call your QBE Claims Professional directly. Or call 844-723-2524 and select the option of “questions about an existing claim”.
- Send an email with the loss information outlined below to NewLossQBE@us.qbe.com.
- Fax the loss information outlined below to 844-723-2567
Loss information required to report a new claim via email or fax:
- Policy number
- Insured name and address
- Contact information of the primary contact for the claim
- Name, address, phone number, email address, drivers license number, and insurer of all drivers involved in the accident
- Name and contact information of owners of all other vehicles involved in the accident
- The vehicle identification number (VIN), year, make model of all cars involved in the accident
- Date, time, location, and weather conditions at the time of the accident
- Name of any individual/s injured in the accident
- If you have taken any photos at the scene of the accident, attach them to the email/fax, or make a note of it in the email
Chipped or cracked windshield or window?
Call 844-723-2524 and select option select option #2 to report a new claim and then select option #1 for auto claims and then option #1 to report “a claim that only involves damage to your windshield or glass”.
Questions or correspondence on an existing claim?
- Do you have a question about an existing claim? Call your QBE Claims Professional directly. Or call 844-723-2524 and select the option for “questions about an existing claim”.
- Need to send us a document or file related to an existing claim?