Report a new Commercial Property claim
You can report your claim any of the following ways:
- Contact your agent and they will report the claim on your behalf.
- Call 844-723-2524 (844-QBE-CLAIMS); select option #2 to report a new claim and then select option #2 for property claims.
- Complete and submit the Property Loss Form below.
- Send an email with the loss information outlined below to NewLossQBE@us.qbe.com .
- Fax the loss information outlined below to 844-723-2567.
Agents/brokers: you can submit a loss report on your client’s behalf by completing the Property Loss Form below, or emailing a completed ACCORD loss report to NewLossQBE@us.qbe.com or faxing it to 844-723-2567.
Loss information required to report a new claim via email or fax:
- Policy number
- Insured name and address
- Contact information of the primary contact for the claim
- Date of loss
- Description of loss
- Cause of loss
- Description of damage
- Any files/documents you have that are related to the claim (e.g. receipts, photos)
Questions or correspondence on an existing claim?
- Do you have a question about an existing claim? Call your QBE Claims Professional directly. Or call 844-723-2524 and select option #3 for “questions about an existing claim”.
- Need to send us a document or file related to an existing claim?
- Email it to ClaimMail@us.qbe.com with the claim number in the subject line.
- Fax it to 866-251-5389 with the claim number in the subject line.