No matter what type of business your company is involved in or how much care your employees take in the workplace, accidents can still happen.
QBE is a leading provider of financial protection against liability for workplace injuries. Our international experience enables us to provide innovative and cost-effective solutions to our clients. Benefits for our clients include:
- fully integrated approach to claims management
- ability to remain nimble and flexible to the emerging needs of customers
- online solutions that provide you with the tools to act faster
- self-insurance services
QBE Workmen’s Compensation Insurance provides cover against all sums for which the Insured shall be liable to pay in compensation to any employee for personal injury sustained either by accident or disease arising out of and in the course of their employment under Common Law. Or under the following legislation (including all subsequent amendments to these enactments and ordinances):
- Workmen's Compensation Ordinance 1952
- Workmen's Compensation (Amendment) Ordinance 1956
- Workmen's Compensation (Amendment) Ordinance 1976
- Modification of Laws (Workmen's Compensation) Extension and Modification Ordinance 1981
The Employers’ Liability Insurance policy provides cover for an employer against liability for the damages and claimant’s costs and expenses in respect of bodily injury or disease sustained by any person under a contract of service or apprenticeship.
Foreign Workers Compensation Scheme Insurance
The benefit of this cover is that it insures death and bodily injury as a result of work place accident or occupational disease arising out of and in the course of employment, inclusive of journey to and from work such as:
- Permanent disablement
- Permanent total disablement
- Permanent partial disablement
- Temporary total disablement
- Medical expenses
- Repatriation expenses
- Personal accident
The above only serves as a general description of our products and services. For full product details and coverage, please check with your local insurance broker or a QBE Malaysia authorised agent.