Vacations are special times that should be full of memorable moments with your family or friends. By nature, however, travelling is also full of uncertainties – including accidents, sicknesses, flight delays, loss of baggage or personal belongings, and even third-party liability. With so many risks that could cause financial loss and ruin your holidays, it is important to have appropriate travel insurance whether you are enjoying a personal holiday or travelling on business.
QBE's Travel Protector provides extensive coverage to help you manage any problems you may encounter while travelling on holiday or on business.
Plans that suit your needs
Whatever your destination and whether you are travelling alone on business or with family on holidays, there is a plan to suit your needs. Frequent travellers can save time and cost with an annual plan that offers peace of mind for all trips made in a year.
The QBE TRAVEL PROTECTOR policy includes these valuable features:
Cover for the cost incurred due to insolvency of Travel Agency.
Provide cover for special tourist activities such as bungee jumping, hot air ballooning, diving, skiing, hiking, water activities and etc, subject to terms and conditions.
- 24-hour worldwide travel assistance services
- Terrorism cover (excluding nuclear, biological chemical agents)
- Hijack cover
- Payment for medical cost and additional expenses while travelling
- Provision for follow-up treatment back home in Malaysia
- Repatriation including return of mortal remains
- Hospital confinement while travelling
- Accidental death and permanent total disability entitlement
- Family coverage available with no limit to number of children included
- Hassle free annual plan