Accidents can and do happen – at home, at work, at leisure, and also at any stage in your life – resulting in serious injuries or even a fatality.
If you are involved in an accident and are not be able to work for a period of time, you may suffer from a loss of income. Furthermore, if any accident is deemed to be your fault, you can be held liable and face the substantial burden of compensation and legal expenses.
To ease the potential financial burden on you or your family due to an accident, QBE has designed different personal accident insurance products to fit your individual needs.
We provide options for individuals and families, with cover for permanent and temporary disablement, lump sum payment for death following an accident and medical expenses for accident besides the following benefits:
- Hospital cash allowance for treatment of bodily injuries
- 24-hour worldwide emergency assistance services when you are travelling overseas, which covers:
- Emergency medical repatriation and evacuation
- Hospital admission guarantee arrangement
- Return of mortal remains in case you die
- Hotline and referral service