Why QBE Corporate Travel insurance?
Our enhanced Corporate Travel policy provides flexible cover and greater protection for business travellers, with access to specialised 24/7 emergency medical and global travel assistance. This business travel insurance policy is part of the QBE Accident and Health suite of products, and it can be tailored to meet the specific needs of your business, protecting your people wherever they are.
What can Corporate Travel insurance cover
For small and medium businesses to large organisations, our updated corporate travel policy provides cover* for domestic and overseas trips of six months in duration or less. These are some of the benefits that can be included:
- Unlimited overseas medical expenses
- Overseas leisure travel for directors and designated executives, their accompanying spouses and dependent children - with no age restrictions for most benefits
- Cover for combined business and leisure travel
- No item limits under baggage
- An unauthorised use of personal information benefit
- Kidnap and ransom cover which is available worldwide including Central and South America
- Refund of excess benefit for private vehicle if it is being used for a business purpose
- Search and rescue expenses benefit
- Death by specified sickness benefit
- Coverage for financial collapse of tour operator or accommodation provider
- Replacement staff and recruitment costs
- Partner retraining
- Corporate image protection
- Personal accident and sickness cover while travelling, including rehabilitation, lifestyle modification, chauffeur benefit and Injury assistance for non-earners.
*Benefits listed are subject to terms and conditions. Limits and exclusions apply. To decide if this product is right for you, please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Target Market Determination (TMD), available from your broker.
24/7 Emergency assistance
Our emergency assistance team is on call 24/7 to help. So if you’re injured, get sick or find your travel plans thrown into chaos, help is just a phone call away. Our global emergency assistance partners are carefully selected based on their ability to deliver high quality care and advice in the time-critical period after an unforeseen event.
For emergency assistance, you can contact us using the details below:
Outside Australia: +61 3 8523 2523
Within Australia: 1300 555 019 or (03) 8523 2523
Need to claim?
To make a claim, you can contact us using the details below:
Outside Australia: +61 2 8275 9650
Within Australia: (02) 8275 9650
Fax: 1300 725 424
For more information or to organise QBE Corporate Travel Insurance cover please contact your broker.
You might also be interested in...
Group Personal Accident & Sickness
Provides group cover to companies or common interest groups of any size or sector.
Expatriate and Inpatriate Medical
Provides protection to people domiciled outside of Australia for a period in excess of 50 days, or foreign nationals who are temporarily employed in Australia.
Protects workers who are injured in the course of their job.