Our Property cover

If you run a large business it’s likely you own property that’s vulnerable to damage, such as stock, machinery, your premises itself and contents such as fixtures, fittings and furniture. Downtime, repairs and replacing anything you’ve lost can be costly. Our experts are on-hand to tailor an insurance solution for your business, so if things go wrong you’ll be well placed to minimise the financial impact and get back to business asap.    

For small and medium businesses, our Business Packages offer the same benefits. 

Our Property insurance is available through brokers and QBE authorised representatives. They’ll ensure your cover works for you and if you need to make a claim they’ll guide you through our hassle-free claims process.

Need a broker? See our guide to finding the right broker.

Interested in becoming a provider of insurance restoration and mitigation services across Australia for QBE? We are currently calling for expressions of interest for the provision of insurance restoration and mitigation services across Australia, for both personal and commercial lines.

Which cover is right for you?

Industrial Special Risks

Comprehensive protection in a broad range of scenarios, including fire, accidental and criminal damage and the cost of interruption to your business. Our comprehensive risk management service offers added value and peace of mind.

Commercial Landlord

If you own multiple properties you can’t beat the convenience of covering them all under one policy. Our Commercial Landlord cover does just that, with benefits including property damage, rental default by tenant, loss of rent, tax audit cover and machinery breakdown.

You might also be interested in...

Public Liability

Operate with confidence knowing you’re covered if a third party claims against you for property damage or personal injury caused by your people or products.

Workers Compensation

Essential cover for your workers, delivered by experts. We also provide specialist training and advice to help your people and business thrive.

CTP for business

Competitive Compulsory Third Party insurance for businesses across New South Wales and Queensland. We can cover everything from single vehicles through to large fleets.