Exclusively distributed through CHU.
QBE and CHU – an enduring partnership
Strata insurance is sold by CHU and underwritten by QBE. We have enjoyed an enduring relationship spanning over 14 years which has forged a powerful partnership that delivers up to date and thorough coverage for our customers.
About residential and commercial strata insurance
Residential and commercial strata insurance may help provide protection to Owners Corporations when things go wrong to strata title property, including in common areas.
As well as offering 24/7 online claims and emergency assistance, these products typically cover:
- Emergency and temporary protection
- Temporary accommodation, rent and storage
- Theft from common areas
- Escalation in rebuilding / repair costs due to catastrophe
- Office bearers' legal liability
- Government audit costs
- Removal and storage of insured property due to damage
- Building damage
- Damage to common area contents
- Indemnity for personal injury or property damage liability
- Fraudulent misappropriateion of owners corporation funds
- Machinery breakdown
- Voluntary workers
- Legal defence expenses
Find out more about strata insurance
Residential Strata Insurance Plan
Insurance for residential strata buildings and common areas and contents from theft, storm, water damage and fire as well as legal liability.
Flex Insurance is one of the most flexible products on the market, able to be tailored to the needs of small to large strata buildings.
Commercial Strata Insurance Plan
Commercial strata insurance is compulsory across Australia for commercial strata titled properties, covering legal liability and common events.
Community Association Insurance
Community association insurance protects against accidental loss or damage to community property as well as risks faced by the association.