If our customer hasn’t made a claim:
- We need our customer to make a claim before we are able to do anything.
- You should contact your own insurer to let them know about the claim. You may also wish to contact the QBE customer who you think is at fault in the incident, to ask them to start a claim with us.
- If you have any questions about our claims process, please call us on 02 9375 4444.
- You may wish to seek legal advice. If you have any legal demands related to your incident, please call us on 02 9375 4444 as soon as possible.
If our customer has made a claim:
- Our claims officer will contact you to explain our claim process.
- If we don’t contact you, you can call us on 133 723.
- Should you wish to make a complaint or learn about our complaints process, you can contact our Customer Care Unit on 1300 650 503 or email: email@example.com.