Our Professional & Financial Liability cover
Our Professional & Financial Liability product suite has been created to cater for the needs of a sole trader through to a large corporation.
Our Professional & Financial Liability product suite is available through brokers and QBE authorised representatives. They’ll ensure your cover works for you and if you need to make a claim, they’ll guide you through our hassle-free claims process.
Need a broker? See our guide to finding the right broker.
Which cover is right for you?
Cover for a range of professionals providing advice or services to their clients. This policy covers third party claims for negligent acts, omissions or breaches of professional duty.
Covers General and Professional Liability, focusing on customers with a primary General Liability exposure and an incidental Professional Services exposure.
Directors and officers can face unlimited personal liability as a result of their actions and the activities of fellow directors. Operate with confidence with cover that works for you.
We provide three forms of specialist cover:
- Indemnity insurance protects financial institutions providing professional services
- Directors and Officers insurance covers directors or officers carrying out their duties
- Crime insurance covers losses arising from day-to-day transactions.
Designed to cover industry-specific risks, this combined Professional Indemnity and Business Liability policy covers liability arising from the failure of products, services and advice.
Covers directors and officers of private companies and offers some protection to the organisation itself, including employment practices liability and crime coverage. Tailor your policy with optional extensions as needed.
Specialist cover for healthcare professionals, including online Medicare benefit fraud, privacy complaints, claims and statutory liability fines and penalties.
A comprehensive security risk bundle to cover you before, during and after a data breach. Cover includes:
- Multimedia exposures caused by hackers (such as defamation, libel and infringement of intellectual property rights)
- Hackers’ fraudulent use of information
- Failure to properly handle, manage, store, destroy or otherwise control personally identifiable information
- Unintentional transmission of a computer virus
- Costs of withdrawing or altering data, images or other website content due to a court order or to mitigate a claim.
You might also be interested in...
Protection from the financial fallout of injuries or illness, such as loss of income and medical bills. For individuals, businesses, contractors, volunteers and more.
Essential cover for your workers, delivered by experts. We also provide specialist training and advice to help your people and business thrive.
Flexible cover for any number of business vehicles, with policies designed to meet your needs. For everything from cars, utes and vans to trucks and earth movers.