Credit solutions for Australia-based businesses.
Cover for your client’s entire credit sales – including all local, national and international customers – with policies structured to meet their specific needs and budget. We can extend policies to cover offshore political risks and post-shipment contract repudiation, pre-shipment manufacturing risks and a range of industry-specific adaptations.
Tailored cover for medium to large businesses requiring protection on their largest or selected customers. Credit limits are individually assessed and premium rates, indemnity levels, excesses and other parameters can be structured to meet your client’s specific requirements.
Selective options include:
- Major debtors – a selection of major customers based on a minimum value
- Top accounts – agreed number of the largest customers
- Single account – one specific customer
- Another selection that works for your client.
We’re agile, open-minded and inventive when it comes to exploring new product solutions. We offer a range of specialist credit solutions tailored to suit businesses, corporations, finance providers, premium funders, educational institutions and other organisations.
To find out what we can do for your client, contact us.
Risk management model
Trade Credit System (TCS)
TCS is our global web-based Trade Credit platform. It allows you to manage your portfolio of Trade Credit policies and enables your client to maintain their policies on a day-to-day basis.
With TCS, you and your client can:
- Manage credit exposures and credit limits in real time – 24/7
- Access policy documents and credit limit history
- Lodge and monitor limit applications, claims and notifiable events
- Produce clear and consistent documentation and risk decisions
- Access comprehensive activity tracking, policy reports and service level information.
QCheck is a quick and easy online alternative to trade references. Your client can leverage our information pool and risk matrix to check the creditworthiness of new or existing customers (usually immediately, otherwise within 48 hours).
QCheck enables your client's to assess customers in Australia and New Zealand (within their discretionary credit limit or up to $100,000).
An optional extension to most policies, TradeCollect allows your client's to take prompt collection action and reduce the cost of debt collection. It offers 100% reimbursement of collections and legal fees up to $10,000 per debt. Terms and conditions apply.
- Preferential pricing from Austral Mercantile Collections
- 100% reimbursement on Austral debt collection fees on new debts (up to $10,000)*
- Online debt management through Austral’s DebtNet portal
- Reimbursement of debt collection fees for debts placed with your client’s own professional collection agent or solicitor (up to $8,000)*.
*Conditions apply – check the Policy Wording for details.
Downloads for this product
- Proposal form
- QCheck application form
- Claim form
- TradeCollect/TradeLegals reimbursement form
- Application for credit limit endorsement
- Notifiable events form
- Declaration of insured transactions
- Full proceeds assignment
- Selective proceeds assignment
- Selective proceeds assignment specified transactions
- Loss payee form