Your QBE relationship manager and claims team are supported by our claims relationship managers who work with brokers, customers and suppliers.

The role of a claims relationship manager

Lodging a claim

Business Pack (BPK), Householders (HPK) and Motor (MVA) or Private Motor (MPA) (non-Fleet) claims can be lodged directly on Claimwrite.

More information and support

For claims-related questions or to submit a claim, contact the appropriate product team.

 Product Contact details 
Aviation aviation.claims@qbe.com
Accident and Health accidentandhealth@qbe.com

Claims and queries should be sent to the appropriate state email address for where the claim is related to

Marine marineclaims@qbe.com


  • Industrial Special Risk (ISR) - Major loss claims
  • Business Pack - claims with business interruption

 Construction Property and Liability

  • Contract Works (CAR)
Professional Indemnity


Workers Compensation

Tel: 133 723


All other claim details should be emailed directly to: giclaims@qbe.com