Flexible cover for your client’s private vehicle(s).
When your client needs to protect their own car, you can choose from Comprehensive, Comprehensive Essentials, Third Party or Third Party Fire and Theft cover to suit their needs. We can cover most cars, including sedans, wagons, 4WDs, utes, vans, convertibles and coupes.
- Choice of Agreed or Market Value cover, both with $32.5 million for Legal liability
- Optional benefits on comprehensive policies including protected No Claim Bonus,and Hire care after an accident
- Extensive national repair network to ensure your clients are back on the road as quick as possible.
Comprehensive protection against accident damage, fire and theft, plus damage to other people’s vehicles and property.
- Hire car as standard if you are involved in a Not-at-fault accident
- Stolen or illegally duplicated key/lock cover up to $2,000
- Replacement vehicle: Comprehensive – up to two years. Essentials – up to one year
- Trailer cover
- Personal property cover, up to $500 for any one event
- Emergency accommodation and transportation, up to $500 for any one event
Offers your client the same cover as our Comprehensive policy, but with some pricing relief thanks to slightly lower limits and fewer additional benefits.
Provides protection against legal liability for damage caused to other vehicles or property. It also covers damages to your client’s car up to $5,000 if the damage is caused solely and directly by another uninsured vehicle.
Third Party Fire and Theft
Covers damage to another person’s vehicle or property, plus fire and theft protection for your client’s car.
- Towing costs
- Retrieving your client’s vehicle after it’s stolen.
It also covers damage to your client’s car up to $5,000 if it’s caused solely and directly by another uninsured vehicle.
QBE's Accredited Smash Repairers Network
When a client's vehicle needs to be fixed after an accident our national Accredited Smash Repairer (ASR) network can help them get back on the road as soon as possible.
Their quality work and customer service means your client will be in good hands.
Our ASRs are able to complete a Self Assessing process which allows them to commence work immediately if certain criteria are met.
|Which claims can be Self Assessed?||Which claims can't be Self Assessed?|
The Self Assessing process applies to Motor Claims only and covers all lines of distribution – Direct, Brokers, Financial Institutions and Agency
In scope repairs are those that are assessed by the ASR to be of a value less than $10,000 and greater than $500 excluding GST and fall within the following criteria:
Out of scope repairs are those that are assessed by the ASR to be of a value greater than $10,000 excluding GST and fall within the following criteria:
Read more about the Self Assessing process our accredited repairers follow.
All work authorised by QBE has a lifetime repair guarantee, and if your client’s vehicle is still under the manufacturer’s warranty the repairer will only use manufacturer-approved parts.
You can search for a QBE Accredited Smash Repairer using the Repairer Finder Tool. Contact your local QBE representative if you require login access.
Our friendly staff are also happy to help you search and select a QBE Accredited Smash Repairer, simply call us on 1800 023 387.
QBE’s Hail Repairer Network
When a client’s vehicle needs to be fixed, after a hail storm hits, our Hail Repairer Network can help them get their vehicle repaired and back on the road as soon as possible.
When a client uses our Hail Repairer Network, QBE manages the entire claims and repair process, through our partnership with our national hail provider Action Smart Group. The network is agile in its operations, providing fast help when it’s needed most.
Our Hail Repairer Network offers specialist repairs with QBE’s lifetime repair guarantee, so you can trust high-quality repairs will be provided by hail damage experts.
You can also rest assured our Hail Repairer Network has facilities to service clients in any location around Australia – so you can be sure no matter where your client is, we’ve got a repairer who can help.
Features and benefits of QBE’s Hail Repair Network include:
- Client contact within 24 hours
- National coverage
- Ability to operationalise in an agile manner to support clients
- Specialist hail damage repairs
- QBE lifetime repair guarantee
- QBE manages the entirety of the claim and repairs – convenience and peace of mind.
- Quality work and customer service
- Wash & vacuum provided
- Taxi vouchers provided (two vouchers with a cap of $50 each to get to and from the repairer)
- Priority and efficient service.
To access our Hail Repairer Network, simply call us on 1800 023 387.