Flexible cover that helps protect your clients’ people at work and home, and everywhere in between
Our flexible product suite aims to reduce the impact of accidents or sickness, whilst helping people get their lives back on track. We have solutions for the self-employed, businesses, sports clubs, government organisations and voluntary workers.
Benefits can address lost earnings, non-Medicare fees and rehabilitation costs, plus provide lump sums for death and serious injuries. Many extra benefits can also be included and we can even tailor the cover to care for employees’ families.
Our policies can complement existing workers compensation schemes because those salary benefits vary across states.
Whatever your client’s industry, our dedicated team will help you tailor the right solution to match their needs and budget.
Why choose QBE Accident and Health cover?
We can tailor the cover* to provide:
- Lump sum payments for death and permanent disability
- Weekly loss of income benefits with customisable options for percentage of pre-injury earnings and maximum benefit period
- Recruitment costs to replace staff
- Corporate image protection to cover the costs for engaging public relations consultants and for the release of information through the media
- Injury rehabilitation benefit may cover the costs for pain management therapy, vocational assistance and counselling, if rehab is considered the best option for recovery
- Cover for medical fees that Medicare won’t cover
- Dependent child and partner benefits
- 24/7 emergency medical and travel assistance cover for expat, inpat and corporate travel clients
- Cover for funeral expenses.
*Benefits listed are subject to terms and conditions. Limits and exclusions apply.
Dedicated Accident and Health team
- Our specialist team is one of the most experienced in Australia
- We aim to say "yes". We listen and build bespoke policies for clients rather than enforcing a “one size fits all” approach.
Our product suite
Provides group cover to companies or common interest groups of any size.
Tailored protection for individuals or self-employed people of any trade, in the event of an injury or sickness.
Cover for people travelling while on company business, anywhere in the world.
Provides protection to people domiciled outside of Australia for a period in excess of 90 days, or foreign nationals who are temporarily employed in Australia.
Provides protection for employees if they are injured whilst travelling between their place of work and home.
Cover for sports clubs and associations to provide care for their members if they are injured whilst participating, training or officiating club activities.
Cover for people if they are injured while doing voluntary work.
Cover designed to complement a negotiated employment contract by ensuring 24-hour protection is provided to employees.
We’re here to help you and your clients 24/7
Available for expatriate, inpatriate and corporate travel policyholders, our emergency assistance team is on call 24/7 to help. We have longstanding relationships with emergency assistance partners that are carefully selected based on their ability to deliver high-quality care and advice in the time-critical period after an unforeseen event.
We have a dedicated Accident and Health claims team, plus a streamlined claims process if your client needs to make a claim. This includes:
- An Accident and Health specialist claims handler through the entire claim
- Acknowledgement of the claim within one business day of receipt
- Payment within five days of receiving the completed forms once the claim is accepted.
All of which can help take the pressure off the individual affected, their loved ones and your clients’ business.
For emergency assistance, please contact World Travel Protection via:
Tel: +61 2 8907 5660
Need more help?
If you're arranging individual cover, you can go straight to c.change. For more information please contact our team, download documents from our product pages or read the FAQs below.
Risky business: insuring the gig economy
The number of people working in the gig economy is growing significantly, but what does this mean for insurance?
Why Accident and Health cover matters
Find out why more Australian business are putting Accident and Health cover on their priority list.
Insurance for wellbeing at work
Retention and productivity are positively affected by a healthy workplace, according to our report.