CTP Personal insurance

Essential protection for clients in New South Wales and Queensland, for their personal vehicles.

Personal CTP covers your client if they cause a motor vehicle accident in which someone else is injured while they’re driving their own car. A legal requirement, it covers the cost of a claimant’s medical treatment, lost earnings or, in more serious cases, ongoing care.


In NSW, your client needs to get their CTP before they register their vehicle.

If you’re a CTP agent you can issue Green Slips directly to your client through CTP Agents Online – they’ll automatically be forwarded to the RMS.

Get a quote


In QLD, CTP is included in your client’s registration fee.

By choosing QBE your client may qualify for a free DriverProtect policy*. It provides up to $1 million in injury cover for whoever’s driving the car if they’re hurt in a serious at-fault accident.

You can switch your client to QBE at any time using the mid-term nomination form – they’ll transfer automatically when their rego renews.

*Free DriverProtect cover only available for Class 1 & 6 vehicles for customers aged 30 and over. A certificate with terms and conditions will be sent to your client if they qualify. DriverProtect only covers drivers 25 years and over.