Part of the QBE Accident and Health product suite, this policy is ideal for businesses with an international workforce across numerous countries.
- Overseas medical and dental expenses cover
- Cover for Australians when temporarily back home
- Emergency travel assistance and direct payment of hospital bills
- Emergency evacuation and repatriation
- Personal legal liability
- Expenses for a person to accompany you if evacuated
- Ambulance transportation services
- Repatriation of mortal remains or local burial
- Additional travel expenses – for unexpected death or serious illness of a family member.
We also offer packaged policies with Injury and Illness cover, and travel benefits.
For more information please contact your broker.
24/7 Emergency assistance
We partner with World Travel Protect who are on call 24/7 to provide emergency assistance. So if you’re injured, get sick or find your travel plans thrown into chaos, help is just a phone call away. Our global emergency assistance partners are carefully selected based on their ability to deliver high quality care and advice in the time-critical period after an unforeseen event.
For emergency assistance, you can contact World Travel Protection by:
Tel: +61 2 8907 5660
Benefits listed are subject to terms and conditions. Limits and exclusions apply. To decide if this product is right for you, please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Target Market Determination (TMD), available from your broker.