- Lodge your claim online
- Call us on +61 2 9375 4874
- Email your Accident & Illness claim form or Accidental Death claim form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your QBE policy number
- Your personal and contact details
- Completed and signed claim form
- Details of your injury
- Invoices for non-Medicare medical expenses
- Attending physician statement
- Declaration and proof of earnings, such as pay slips, income tax return, or a profit & loss statement.
When we receive your completed claim form, our specialist claims officer will contact you. They’ll find out how you are and discuss the details of your claim.
If we need to, we’ll ask for more details so we can assess it. For example, we may need more information on your medical history and income. We'll also let you know if there are any waiting periods that apply.
If we accept your claim, we’ll aim to provide efficient assistance, plus help you understand what’s involved in our claim process. Talk to us if you’re in financial hardship as we may be able to fast-track your claim.
If you have ongoing expenses, we’ll keep in regular contact with you to provide and get updates.
We may complete your claim when you've made a successful return to work. If you’re only claiming Non-Medicare medical expenses, we’ll complete your claim 12 months from your date of injury.
If we settle your claim for weekly benefits, we’ll pay you the maximum payable amount. You can contact your broker or your claims officer for more information.