- Weekly loss of income benefits with customisable options for percentage of pre-injury earnings and maximum benefit period
- Compensation for broken bones
- Relocation, home and motor modification expenses following permanent disability
- Injury rehabilitation benefit which may include: return to work assistance, vocational assessment and personal and family counselling
- Lump sum payments for death and permanent disability resulting from injury or disappearance.
Additional benefits which can be included
- Corporate image protection
- Chauffeur services to travel between home and work or for receiving medical treatment
- Dependent child supplement
- Spouse capital benefit
- Domestic help and child minding expenses
- Partner training benefit to improve employment prospects
- Cover for funeral expenses.
We can even build a bespoke solution with benefits from other Accident and Health policies to meet clients’ needs.
Please contact us and we’ll help you create a policy that matches your client’s needs.
Ensure your quote request is complete
Help ensure your quote moves forward as quickly as possible. Find out more about the minimum information we require for Group Personal Accident & Sickness.
Benefits listed are subject to terms and conditions. Limits and exclusions apply. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Policy Terms and Conditions for full details of this cover.