Pleasure Craft insurance
Flexible cover for your client’s pleasure craft, including yachts and luxury vessels.
Our Pleasure Craft insurance covers your client’s vessel for accidental damage or sinking, theft and malicious damage, and includes third party liability and personal accident cover.
Additional benefits include:
- Agreed Value or Market Value policy wording
- Theft without evidence of visible and forced entry, provided reasonable precautions are taken
- Recovery or removal of wreck up to $10 million
- Search costs up to $10,000
- Emergency land towing costs up to $750
- Loss or damage to personal effects up to $12,500 – up to a limit of $1,000 per item
- Loss or damage to sporting equipment up to $10,000, with a limit of $1,000 per item except when in use.
Third party liability benefits include:
- Accidental death or bodily injury to a person other than the owner; accidental damage to other people’s property
- Berth holders liability
- Property damage caused by or arising from sudden and accidental pollution caused by the ownership, or use, of the pleasure craft
- Cover for $5 million, $10 million or $20 million.
- Yacht racing – loss or damage to your client’s yacht while racing
- Water skiing or aquaplaning – legal liability protection while water skiing or aquaplaning behind your client’s boat
- Sports equipment – accidental loss or damage to sports equipment while not in use
- Dinghy or tender – covers dinghies or tenders used with pleasure craft.
You can easily quote, bind, and issue Pleasure Craft policies through Sunrise Exchange or our c.change online facility. Ask your QBE contact for access to c.change.