Western Australia

In WA, we provide Workers Compensation insurance and set the premiums.

Get cover

Switch to QBE

  • Inform your client’s current insurer they wish to lapse their policy before it expires, otherwise they’ll be legally obliged to renew it
  • Complete an online quotation via c.change
  • If you’re unable to use c.change, complete a QBE Insurance Proposal and email it to workerscompunderwriting@qbe.com.

Certificate of currency

Once the policy is issued we’ll issue a certificate of currency. For a copy of a previously issued certificate contact us on 133 723.

Making a claim

To make a claim your client needs to carry out the following steps:

Downloads for this product