Self-insuring with QBE
Self-insurance services for new and existing self-insurers.
Some larger businesses, or councils, are eligible to provide their own Workers Compensation insurance, with the approval of their state regulator. Why self-insure? You could achieve significant cost savings and gain greater control of your cash-flow, while boosting your employees’ morale and return-to-work rates.
As a self-insurer you’ll be responsible for managing your own internal claims process. You’ll also need to be proactive in managing your risk and complying with Workers Compensation and workplace health and safety legislation. This requires organisational commitment and individual expertise.
We provide a range of services to help you identify and meet the requirements relevant to your business. Here’s how we can help:
- WHS auditing and advice delivered by a team of specialists
- Performance review and strategy implementation reports
- Tailored services to suit your needs
- Guiding you through the licence application process
- Transition management.
Once you're up and running – or if you're an existing self-insurer – we can help you administer and manage your Workers Compensation. If outsourcing your claims and injury management works for you our Australia-wide network of experts can provide third party administration. Outsourcing can save you money and free you up to focus on running your business.
Our other self-insurance services include:
- WHS and risk management services
- Customised risk management systems for self-insurance
- Reporting to the scheme regulator in accordance with licensing requirements
- Technical and legal advice
- Claims management advisory service and support
- Staff training and mentoring
- Performance and strategic review
- Excess of loss coverage
- Transition plans.
To find out more about what we can do for your business, contact us.
2018 Training Calendar
Our 2018 Training Calendar is available now and offers courses in all states and territories.
New courses this year focus on managing bullying, mental health and resilience in the workforce.