Something happened during your business trip?
- Seek medical assistance first if you need it
- Report the incident to the local authorities if you need to
- If you’re overseas and need urgent assistance, call World Travel Protection on +61 2 8907 5660 or, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If it’s not an emergency, follow the steps below to lodge your claim.
For emergency assistance, you can call World Travel Protection:
- Tel: +61 2 8907 5660 (worldwide)
- Email: email@example.com
To lodge your claim, you’ll generally need:
- Your QBE policy number
- Your personal and contact details
- Completed and signed claim form
- Details of your circumstances or loss
- Proof of ownership for lost or stolen items
- Supporting documents, such as your travel itinerary, receipts and invoices
- Medical report and police report (if it applies)
- Details of any refunds or credits from travel providers, if your trip was disrupted.
When we receive your completed claim form, our specialist claims officer will contact you. If we need to, we’ll ask for more details so we can assess your claim.
For example, we may need more information on your travel itinerary, receipts, or medical reports.
If we accept your claim, we’ll aim to provide efficient assistance, plus help you understand what’s involved in our claim process. Talk to us if you’re in financial hardship as we may be able to fast-track your claim.