- Lodge your claim online
- Call us on +61 2 9375 4874
- Email your Accident & Illness claim form or Accidental Death claim form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To lodge your claim, you’ll generally need:
- Your QBE policy number
- Your personal and contact details
- Completed and signed claim form
- Details of your injury
- Attending physician statement
- Declaration and proof of earnings, such as pay slips, income tax return, or a profit & loss statement if you’re self-employed.
When we receive your completed claim form, our specialist claims officer will contact you. They’ll find out how you are and discuss the details of your claim.
If we need to, we’ll ask for more details so we can assess your claim. For example, we may need more information on your medical history and income. We'll also let you know if there are any waiting periods that apply.
Talk to us if you’re in financial hardship as we may be able to fast-track your claim.
We understand a serious injury can cause stress and uncertainty. That’s why we aim to provide efficient assistance, plus help you understand what’s involved in our claim process.
If we accept your claim, we’ll work with you to help you safely return to work. Our Accredited Rehabilitation Providers will also assist in your recovery, and we’ll cover the costs.
We may complete your claim when you've made a successful return to work. If your same condition recurs within six months of your return to full-time work and you need to take more time off, we may be able to reopen your claim.
If we settle your claim for weekly benefits, we’ll pay you the maximum payable benefits. You can contact your broker or your claims officer for more information on claim payments.